If you want to fun with your friends to see movies and play games on a big screen like TVs and projectors, wirelessly and seamlessly than use Miracast for Windows 7. Miracast is one of the best powerful streaming protocol app. Miracast uses widely technology. This technology allows you to link your laptop PC to your TV projector and use it as another monitor. Miracast app work as a sharing app. sharing like Photos, your devices data, videos, movies and many other documents. You can easily transmit your devices screen to other devices screen without any cable. it is wireless systems to works.
- 1 About Miracast App
- 2 Feature of Miracast
- 3 How to use Miracast for Windows 7
- 4 Download Miracast for Windows 7 and Mac Using Android Emulator
- 5 Video Guideline
- 6 Stream Screen on TV Using Wireless Adapter
- 7 FAQS
- 8 Conclusion
About Miracast App
Many people want to how to watch small screen to big screen. don’t worry just use Miracast app on your devices you can enjoy to watch movies and play the game on the big screen. only one thing is Miracast support your devices.
It does this thru a Wi-Fi connection. This ensures that the connection is reliable and rapid and which you get no signal put off. In this article, we will show you How to Download and install Miracast for Windows 7 and Windows 8 or 10.
You can installation Miracast on Android devices the use of Miracast Wi- fi Display App so that you can cast Android display on Smart TV screen wirelessly.
Just connect to devices. You can plug in a wireless display adapter to the HDMI slot or USB slot of a TV or multimedia projector. After connecting two devices you can watch your laptop screen to your projector and TV screen.
Feature of Miracast
- Allows you to stream multimedia.
- It supporting a wide array of streaming video protocol.
- Video content in 4K relevant.
- Cast android show to TV display screen and projector.
- Wifi display software is improved so one can follow Miracast.
- Search for devices resource display shows display stable in contemporary wifi community.
- Enables WiFi show.
- Mobile video games may be mirrored on the LED show.
- Clean and rapid streaming affords amongst mirroring gear.
- You could revel in video games, films, and different movies at the large screen.
How to use Miracast for Windows 7
- First of all, start your TV and push the source button.
- Select a display mirror choice.
- Now clicks device and printer alternatives.
- Clicks on add gadgets.
- Select your TV connection and connect it.
- Now you can watch Movies and Play Games on Big Screen.
Also, Download Turbo VPN for PC
Download Miracast for Windows 7 and Mac Using Android Emulator
Methos 1: using Bluestack Emulator
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- When the software is ready to be used, start it, and complete the signup procedure and login with the Google Play account.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the Miracast app download.
- Now, search for the Miracast Apk.
- Click the file. The stage is set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the Miracast on your laptop or desktop computer.
- First, download and install the Nox App Player for your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox on your computer.
- Now log in to your Google account.
- Search for the Miracast app inside the Google Play shop.
- When you locate the right result, install it.
- Once set up finished, you will be able to use the Miracast app for your laptop.
- First of all, Download any Android Emulator.
- Following the download is complete, install the Android Emulator.
- Please make sure to start an emulator in your own Mac device to make sure it’s compatible with your device.
- Now use the built-in search choice of the emulator. Look for Miracast there and then continue with its installation.
- Following the installation starts the Miracast App for Mac.
- Now you able to use Miracast on Your Mac.
If you Download Miracast for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac using Bluestack or Nox Emulator. Then ok. If some problems with using Bluestack or Nox Emulator, then use Some other emulator like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
Stream Screen on TV Using Wireless Adapter
- Plugin Miracast Adapter to the HDMI and USB Ports on TV.
- Switch On Your TV and laptop devices. The dongle will mechanically be booted on the display screen.
- Once Adaptor is successfully booted, Your TV Screen Show the message your TV is Ready to connect with Computer.
- Open Control panel on the pc. Go to Hardware and Sound Tab, Click on Add a Device.
- Click on the call and connect to the device. You’ll be asking for the pin for protection. Occasionally it isn’t vital.
- After efficaciously linked your display may be displayed on Tv. Now you could revel in the huge screen.
1. Is Miracast available on Windows 7?
Yes, Miracast for Windows 7 available but using an android emulator you can download Miracast for Windows 7. Visit the above method there is a solution to your question.
2. How Do I Download and Install Miracast WIFI for PC?
You just need to attention on all the above method. there we will show you How to download and install Miracast WIFI for PC Windows and Mac using android emulators.
3. Can I Connect my Computer Screen on my TV?
Yes, can definitely connect your computer PC screen your TV screen. just need both devices are supported Miracast than after connecting to PC screen to the TV screen.
4. Does my PC support Miracast?
If your computer supports Miracast or not. All the systems that support wireless display are supported. To test the specification and hardware, you have to contact the system producer and take a look at.
5. Do I need WIFI for Miracast?
Yes, you need wifi to connect the computer to the TV. After connecting two devices you can watch your laptop screen to your projector and TV screen.
If you help full above all method for download and install Miracast for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac then share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or other social media platforms.