Nowadays sharing files one device to another device is very important. so many ways to share large files, videos, movies, and some other files device to devices like, through Bluetooth, Zapya, Share Me, Cloneit, Xender and any more. But people want to share a large file at high speed. SuperBeam is one of the best app for sharing large file one device to another device at high speed. In this tutorial, we will show to How to Download SuperBeam for PC Windows and Mac using Android Emulator. So read the end of the article and transfer data any devices.
About SuperBeam App
Superbeam uses most advanced era WiFi direct and NFC to transfer documents among devices like Android to Android, Android to Pc, vice-versa.
WiFi Direct Share is a useful app which allows you to quickly switch massive files from one device to another the usage of WiFi direct.
The highlight is the potential to share documents with devices that are of different systems and without the SuperBeam installed – a real differentiator.
The app allows transferring of facts along with documents, folders, snapshots, audio files, files, contacts and apps.
You can pair the two devices among those file sharing needs to be carried out with QR code or NFC or manual sharing key.
SuperBeam can transfer documents up to 60Mbps through WiFi Direct generation. But as a long way as our experience, we most effective got around 20Mbps.
The app has been coded to assist you with flexibility, along with the capability to pause downloading and the resume when the time is proper.
How can I Download the SuperBeam App on My PC
The app is officially available for the mobile platform. But using the Android emulator, you can download SuperBeam for pc Windows and Mac. We will show you how to use an Android emulator to put in and use SuperBeam on your PC.
Follow these steps for downloading the free app. You can easily download SuperBeam App for Windows PC and SuperBeam for Mac OS and enjoy the free app, which is entirely free Download SuperBeam for PC.
Before starting the downloading process of SuperBeam Downloadfor PC Window and Mac. We will show you the Feature of SuperBeam App.
Feature of SuperBeam
- Transfer documents up to 60Mbps.
- Simple and easy to use.
- You can transfer different type of files.
- Sharing with devices that don’t have SuperBeam thru internet interface.
- High-speed transfer files.
- Share single or more than one files of any type.
- Multiple watt to connect devices.
- Keep records of all transfer operations.
- You can connect using QR code.
- All acquired documents are saved underneath “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory by way of default.
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- When the software is ready to be used, start it, and complete the signup procedure and login with the Google Play account.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the SuperBeam app download.
- Now, search for the SuperBeamd Apk.
- Click the file. The stage is set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the SuperBeam on your laptop or desktop computer.
- First, download and install the Nox App Player for your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox on your computer.
- Now log in to your Google account.
- Search for the SuperBeam app inside the Google Play shop.
- When you locate the right result, install it.
- Once set up finished, you will be able to use the SuperBeam app for your laptop.
- First of all, Download any Android Emulator.
- Following the download is complete, install the Android Emulator.
- Please make sure to start an emulator in your own Mac device to make sure it’s compatible with your device.
- Now use the built-in search choice of the emulator. Look for SuperBeam there and then continue with its installation.
- Following the installation starts the SuperBeam App for Mac.
- Now you able to use SuperBeam on Your Mac.
If you Download SuperBeam for PC Windows and Mac using Bluestack or Nox Emulator. Then ok. If some problems with using Bluestack or Nox Emulator, then use Some other emulator like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
SuperBeam is a good app for sharing documents, folders, snapshots, audio files, files, contacts and apps one device to another device. SuperBeam can transfer documents up to 60Mbps through WiFi Direct generation. If you help full above all method for download and install SuperBeam for PC Windows and Mac then share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or other social media platforms.