Cloneit is a good app for transferring files from one device to another. It’s permitted to use and can be available either on the Google Play Store or via APKs from supposed destinations. So many apps are available in the market like Xender, Share Me, Zapya, and a lot more. For sharing or transferring files, videos, movies, photos, and many more, any data from one device to another. However, this tutorial will show you how to download CLONEit for PC Windows and Mac using Android Emulator. So read the end of the article.
What is CLONEit App
Using the CLONEit app, you can transfer the surfing history, videos, pictures, text messages, programs, program info, calendar info, and almost anything your device has saved.
However, Cloneit has a special interface intended to take any format and move. The only problem is the apparatus needs to include the Clone it app into transfer or get the Apps.
It employs exactly the Wi-Fi hotspot of the sending devices to transfer data at a fast speed of 20MB each moment into the accepting devices. It is seen as one of the very valuable data transfer programs for Android.
How to Transfer Data Using CLONEit
You can transfer all types of files, videos, movies, photos, and many other data to other devices using the Cloneit app. you can send a folder to other devices than other devices store the same file in the same folder.
- First of all, download the Cloneit app on both devices.
- After download, install it and open it on your devices.
- Now one device selects the send button, and the other device clicks the receive button.
- The receiver can choose to auto-install all app options.
- After connecting automatically, all apps are received to the receiver if you are on the auto-install option.
- You can receive contact, SMS, call logo, Apps, system setting, Mp3, videos, photos select ant items you want to receive.
- After selecting the option, it automatically receives all data.
- Wait for a few mins.
- That’s it.
Feature of CLONEit App
- Easy and Simple to use.
- Free of cost app.
- Support 40+ languages.
- Fast speed to transfer files.
- 20 MB/second transfer speed.
- It is not required for an internet connection.
- Using CLONEit, you can remove junk files.
- It has a completely secure app.
- You can transfer contacts, SMS, call logo, Apps, system setting, Mp3, videos, photos many more.
- You can transfer 12 types of mobile data.
- Space cleaning.
Download CLONEit for PC Windows and Mac
CLONEit is officially available only for Android smartphones. But using an android emulator, you can easily download CLONEit for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
Download CLONEit for PC Windows and Mac Using Bluestack Emulator
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- Start it, complete the signup procedure, and log in with the Google Play account when the software is ready to be used.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the CLONEit app download.
- Now, search for the CLONEit app.
- Click the file. The stage is set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the CLONEit app on your laptop or desktop computer.
Download CLONEit for PC using Nox App Player
- First, download and install the Nox App Player for your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox on your computer.
- Now log in to your Google account.
- Search for the CLONEit app inside the Google Play shop.
- When you locate the right result, install it.
- Once set-up is finished, you will use the CLONEit app for your laptop.
Download CLONEit for PC using LD Player
You can also download the LD Player emulator to get the CLONEit app on your PC.
- Download the LD Player emulator from the official website.
- Now install LD Player on your Mac. follow the screen instructions.
- Now open the LD player emulator and sign in with your Google account, and also, you can sign up for a new account.
- Go to the google play store and search CLONEit software. You will see the search result and press the install button.
- The installation process will automatically start. Wait some time to complete the installation process.
- Now you have successfully downloaded and installed CLONEit for PC.
Download CLONEit for Mac
- First of all, Download any Android Emulator.
- Following the download is complete, install the Android Emulator.
- Please make sure to start an emulator in your own Mac device to ensure it’s compatible with your device.
- Now use the built-in search choice of the emulator. Look for CLONEit there and then continue with its installation.
- Following the installation starts the CLONEit App for Mac.
- Now you can use CLONEit on Your Mac.
If you Download CLONEit for PC Windows and Mac using Bluestack Emulator. Then ok. If some problems with using Bluestack Emulator, then use Some other emulator like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
- Wireless data transfer.
- Fast connectivity with QR code scanning.
- Cross-platform data transfer.
- Secure and reliable.
- Compatibility issues with iOS devices.
- It does not support all data types.
1. How can I Get CLONEit on my laptop?
First, download Bluestack or any other emulator on your laptop. After that, you can easily download CLONEit for PC and share your data with your friend, family.
2. How do I download CLONEit to my computer?
CLONEit is officially available only for Android smartphones. However, Android emulators like Bluestack, Nox App player, MEmu emulator, KOplayer emulator, and LD Player let you download the app to your Windows of Mac PCs. You can choose any of them and get the app on pc.
Using the CLONEit app, you can easily transfer contacts, SMS, call logo, Apps, system setting, Mp3, videos, photos from one device to other devices. Fast transfer speed of 20MB each moment into the accepting devices and is seen as one of the very valuable data transfer programs for Android. If you help with this tutorial, share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Linked In, or other social media platforms.