Some people want to share files from one device to another device. don’t worry in this tutorial we will share the best application for share files, videos, movies, applications, songs, documents, and some other data from one device to other devices. XShare is one of the best apps for sharing or transfer data to any device. Using the XShare app you can transfer data android device to an android device or android device to a PC Computer laptop. Means mobile phone to mobile phone or mobile phone to PC Windows Laptop Tablet Computer. Xshare app is available only for Android smartphones. But you can easily download XShare for PC Windows and Mac using an Android emulator. In this tutorial, we will show to How to Download XShare for PC Windows and Mac using Android Emulator. So read the end of the article and transfer data to any device.
XShare app helps you to transfer the surfing history, videos, pictures, pictures, text messages, programs, program info, calendar info, and almost anything your device has saved. You can transfer your device’s data any time, anywhere and any place whiteout and ads distraction. The app doesn’t need an internet connection. It is used without an internet connection.
The use of QR codes can help you connect to Xshare. The user can generate a personalized code for this to happen and be able to share several files at one go. If there are certain files that you may not want to share, you can possibly lock them away into a hidden folder and not have anyone else have access to it. XShare app is able to feature with notification and alert users if a message sends or received or massage not send and not received, it also allows user to track their private data wherever they are.
XShare app is a very fast speed transfer or sharing app. It’s 200X times more speed compared to Bluetooth speed. With the help of GPS location, you will be able to connect with other nearby devices easily. This technique of being able to transfer files from an old mobile into another or a new one as a backup or otherwise is a great lifesaver for many people. It has the capability of making it possible to transfer from Android phones, iPhones, and pc.
- Easy and simple to use.
- Do not need any data and transfer large files at a flash speed
- 200 times more than speed comper to Bluetooth.
- You can connect with one click no need to scan the QR code.
- Transfer data and file with 40Mb/s.
- Shows you proper folders and categories.
- Without fear of privacy leak. Send files Safe and Secure.
- View and Delete files easier within one app.
- Brand new user experience to start transfer journey.
- Share Me doesn’t require an internet connection.
- Send large files without limitation and multiple files or folders at ONE TIME: apps, images（PNG, JPG）, video musics（MP4）, documents, pdf, zip etc.
- It totally adds a free application.
You can transfer all types of files, videos, movies, photos, and many other data to other devices using the XShare app. you can send a folder to other devices than other devices store the same file in the same folder.
- First of all download the XShare app on both devices.
- After download installs it and opens it on your devices.
- Now one device select send button and the other device click receive button.
- The receiver can choose to auto-install all app options.
- After connected automatic, all apps are received to the receiver if you are on the auto-install option.
- You can receive contact, SMS, call logo, Apps, system setting, Mp3, videos, photos select ant items you want to receive.
- After selecting the option it automatically receives all data.
- Wait for a few mins.
- That’s it.
XShare App is available for Android devices only. By using an android emulator, you can download and use XShare on Windows and Mac PCs. If you are an android smartphone user then you can easily download and use the XShare app on the google play store. In this world, many android emulators are available you can choose an emulator according to your pc.
Also Download Tubio for PC
Bluestack Emulator is one of the best emulators around the world. millions of users are using this emulator. You can also use other emulators like Nox Emulator, KOplayer Emulator, MEmu Emulator, LD Player Emulator, and many other emulators. In this blog, we are going to share 3 methods for How to download XShare for PC. You can choose any one of them and get the XShare for Windows 10. Some emulators not working on your pc. which is why first prepare your computer to install an android emulator on your pc.
Requirement of install android emulator on pc.
- Install Microsoft above windows 7.
- Processer must need intel or AMD.
- Minimum 2 GB rams.
- More than 4 GB harddisk spaces.
- Updates your drivers to the latest version.
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- When the software is ready to be used, start it, and complete the signup procedure and log in with the Google Play account.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the XShare app.
- Now, search for the XShare app.
- Click the file. The stage is set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the XShare app on your laptop or desktop computer.
Here we use LD Player. LD Player emulator is one of the best emulators to download apps on pc. let start the download process.
- Download install LD Player Emulator on your Windows. you can get the LD Player emulator on their official website.
- Wait some time to complete the installation process and follow the home screen interaction and open LD Player Emulator.
- Now login with your Google account on the LD Player emulator. After that find out google play store.
- Open google play store on the bluestack emulator and search XShare App. Now you will see the search results select the perfect app and click on the install button.
- The installation process will automatically start on the LD Player Emulator. It will take some time according to your internet or wifi connection.
- Now open the installed app list and you got the XShare app.
- You will be able to use Xshare for Windows 7.
- Download the Nox app player emulator from the official website.
- After the complete download process installs the Nox App Player emulator on your Mac. it takes some time.
- Now launch the emulator on your Mac. sing in with your google email id and password to install the apps on Mac.
- Open google play store and search the XShare app. After that, you will see the search result and choose the XShare app and click the install button to start the installation process.
- Maybe it takes some time according to your internet connection.
- Once the installation process is complete you can use XShare App for Mac.
If you Download XShare for PC Windows and Mac using Bluestack Emulator, LD Player, Nox App player Then ok. If some problems with using this method then use Some other emulators like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
- Wireless data transfer.
- Fast connectivity with QR code scanning.
- Cross-platform data transfer.
- Secure and reliable.
- Compatibility issues with iOS devices.
- It does not support all data types.
1. Is XShare available for PC?
XShare app is available for Android smartphones. Its official version is not available for PC Windows and Mac. But using an android emulator you can easily download and use XShare for PC Windows and Mac.
2. How do I download XShare to my PC?
Using an Android emulator you can easily Download XShare for PC Windows and Mac. You can choose any emulator. there are many emulators are available. Also, you can visit the above methods and get to download and use XShare for PC Windows and transfer data and file without any issues.
3. Is the XShare app Free?
Yes, it is totally free of cost application. you can download it on the google play store.
Using the XShare app you can easily transfer contacts, SMS, call logo, Apps, system setting, Mp3, videos, photos from one device to other devices. Fast transfer speed of 40MB/s each moment into the accepting devices and is seen as one of the very valuable data transfer programs for Android. If you help with this tutorial then share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Linked In or other social media platforms.