About Dolphin Browser
The dolphin browser works well with android and iOS operating systems. It was one of the first alternatives as a browser on the android platform and known to support multi-touch gestures. This browser uses the WebKit engine and enables a small disk footprint. It can run the adobe flash on the android platform. It is a popular browser as it supports individual customization. You can also add a dash of your personality by getting your camera roll photos to appear in the background as you browse through with the Dolphin Browser for PC.
When getting a browser for your desktop or any other device, you are concerned about security issues right from recognizing malware and blocking it, checking on virus downloads. The security test guarantees whether the browser can offer better protection. The browsers will work with the antivirus software to prevent damage to the security cover for your computer or data. Hence you can pick the right browser, one of them being the dolphin browser for windows.
Features of Dolphin Browser for PC
- Allows for switching between web pages with the help of multiple tabs or using thumbnails buttons. (tabbed browsing)
- It provides voice search, will enable you to share and navigate through the websites to display what you need. (dolphin sonar)
- Certain characters can be used to denote sites, and these gestures can be preloaded into the browser and can be beckoned when you want them by gestures. You can customize gestures as per your needs. (gesture browsing)
- You can sync with other browsers and devices with the help of dolphin browsers.
- The user will be able to see the web content in a magazine-style format from a varied number of sources and caching to allow the user to catch up offline as well. (webzine)
Benefits of dolphin browser
- it’s a free web app
- has great quality entertainment features
- fast content loading speed
- provides HTML5 video player
- good adblocker
- has an easy to use tab bar and sidebars
- provides incognito browsing space for users
- has a flash player
The gesture system is unique and one of a kind for such browsers that are currently available. It is the USP of the browser. It’s the elegant version of the shortcuts that are usually the norm for most apps. You can now set live bookmarks to the sites that are most visited very easily. You could use symbols or letters for this purpose. For the touch screen, the drawing with your hand or stylus will do the job. You can now look out for dolphin browser for windows.
The sonar feature of the dolphin browser works more or less like the Siri. You can activate the sonar by shaking it. You will have to give a voice command by naming as to what has to be searched. The search will have to be activated and will do the needful. The spoken queries are responded immediately for anything that you mention right from news to the food menu is all presented to the user.
How to Download Dolphin Browser for PC Windows and Mac
- You will need an emulator as a direct download for your desktop isn’t possible.
- Once you install the emulator, you will have to search the dolphin browser app on the MyApps menu.
- Once selected all you have to do is install it by logging into your browser account and download on the emulator app player
- Now you can use your dolphin browser all you want
Pros and Cons of Dolphin Browser
The browser didn’t have very smooth sailing, but every bug or glitch that was brought up was rectified and fixed. Some of the issues were regarding privacy concerns, that were fixed, and the next version was better. The developers have worked hard to put in updates and foxes that were readily available to do the needful. The browser may not have a speed to boast about, but it makes up for in the kind of quality and versatile choice of add-ons that are exclusive to this browser. The browser has individual gestures and custom agents that allow you to download them on desktop and mobile web versions as well. It may not be the best browser around, but it still is a force to reckon. It’s a great option to have a dolphin browser for windows.
The Dolphin browser is one of the new browsers that are available on google play. This browser allows the user to enjoy all the games on google play because it has a highly interactive interface, which is quite high for playing games. It also supports making bookmarks for search engines like google. With the help of gesture and voice navigation, the dolphin browser has gained a lot of people using it as an alternative browser.