An ES file explorer gives the android phone users a fully-featured file manager who then helps explore other phones, PCs, and Mac computers by leveraging the LAN, FTP, and using remote Bluetooth. However, if you want to use Es file explorer for PC, there are special steps you must take. This article explains how.
What does ES explorer do?
The functions of ES explorer are
- File manager
- Application manager
- Cloud storage client (having compatibility with Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and more)
- FTP client
- LAN Samba client
- And many more
What is the meaning of ES file explorer?
ES explorer is an explorer or file manager named ES explorer because ES Global designed it.
How do I install ES File Explorer for PC?
You would again require an emulator to do the job for you as the direct installation of the ES explorer app isn’t possible. The android emulator will do the needful. So you will have to install the most popular of them, and once installed, you can launch the emulator on your PC. You can go to the MyApps button, search for ES explorer, and install it. You will have to log in to your google account for this and download goggle play on the emulator. The installation process begins, and you can now view your ES explorer icon on your screen. You can use Es file explorer for PC.
1. Download ES File Explorer for PC Windows
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- When the software is ready to be used, start it, complete the signup procedure and login with the Google Play account.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the ES File Explorer app download.
- Now, search for the ES File Explorer app.
- Click the file. The stage is set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the ES File Explorer for PC.
2. Download ES File Explorer for PC
- First, download and install the Nox App Player for your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox on your computer.
- Now log in to your Google account.
- Search for the ES File Explorer app inside the Google Play shop.
- When you locate the correct result, install it.
- Once set up is finished, you will use the ES File Explorer for PC.
Download ES File Explorer for Mac
- First of all, Download any Android Emulator.
- Following the download is complete, install the Android Emulator.
- Please make sure to start an emulator in your own Mac device to ensure it’s compatible with your device.
- Now use the built-in search choice of the emulator. Look for ES File Explorer there and then continue with its installation.
- Following the installation starts the ES File Explorer App for Mac.
- Now you can use ES File Explorer on Your Mac.
If you have problems with using Bluestack Emulator, then use Some other emulator like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
How do I access files on android from a PC?
Steps to access files from PC using ES explorer
- After installing ES explorer to the left side of the screen, you will have to select the remote manager option from the menu.
- After opening, you will have to configure it by tapping into the setting icon.
- The default port is set in the settings window, with the user being set as anonymous.
- You will then have to put in a username and password of your choice so that no other person can have access to it without authorization. It is possible through the options set manage account.
- You can change the port too if you want to
- There is an option of changing the root directory, depending on which storage you want, internal or external or both.
- After making all the settings, you can check what your remote manager setting looks like
- You will have to activate the FTP server, which is displayed with the address.
- Select the map network drive from the explorer and then connect to a website.
- You will go to network location wizard pressing next choose a custom network location. You will have to enter the FTP address along with the port number and proceed from there.
- Uncheck the log in anonymously, enter the username and name of the network share, and click the Finish button to complete the procedure.
- Since this is done above, you will see the mapped network share; you will have to open it. You will then put in the FTP password, go to the login button, and save the password. Now, you will have access to the files and folders to your computer from the android device.
Also, Read EZVIZ for PC Windows Download ( Mac/Computer/Laptop) Free
Features Es File Explorer for PC
- It allows renaming files and folders in bulk on your android device.
- It has a sturdy clipboard and helps to copy-paste multiple times.
- A unique search icon in this app enables you to search the local files.
- The tools in the app allow you to change folder properties.
- The option of changing view can sort the files and folders.
- The user can open and create zip files on an android device.
- Be able to mount a USB drive on your device.
- The user can now stream a local video from your android device to a Chromecast without hassles.
- The user can encrypt a file or folder with password protection.
- As a user, you can hold on to your privacy and hide the media from the gallery and let only those items shown that you want others to see.
- You will be able to uninstall multiple apps at one go.
- Able to remove pre-installed system apps that you don’t want.
- You can have control of your files and folders that are on android.
- You will be able to save files directly to various cloud services.
- The user can browse files saved on an android using a computer.
- As a user, you can browse and transfer your files through LAN and SFTP.
- You might as well want to browse and manage your photos as well from a remote album too.
- The provision of sending across files and folders to another android device is also possible.
Pros and Cons
- It is similar to windows explorer.
- It has ample storage, images, apps, music, movies, etc.
- You have a built-in app to browse Facebook, youtube, and google.
- It has shortcuts for quick access to tools, network-related tools, and of course, bookmarks as well.
- The user can explore the SD card storage and modify and organize the files folder without difficulty.
- It has taken a tiny space when installed.
- It’s an android operating system.
- Allows for exploration of the internal android file system, but you will need root access for this. It has to note that this feature isn’t for primary users.
- The user has to be careful not to delete an important file.
- Charges a monthly fee to use the advanced features.
It is one of the better apps to have on your android devices. This one seems to tick all the boxes in functionality and scope for the android operating system.