An ES file explorer gives the android phone users a fully-featured file manager who then helps to explore other phones, PCs, and Mac computers by able to leverage the LAN, FTP, and using remote Bluetooth. You can use Es file explorer for PC.
What does ES explorer do?
The functions of ES explorer are
- File manager
- Application manager
- Cloud storage client (having compatibility with Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and more)
- FTP client
- LAN Samba client
- And many more
What is the meaning of ES file explorer?
ES explorer is an explorer or file manager and named as ES explorer because ES Global designed it.
How to do I install ES explorer on windows 10?
You would again require an emulator to do the job for you as the direct installation of the ES explorer app isn’t possible. The android emulator will do the needful. So you will have to install the most popular of them, and once installed, you can launch the emulator on your PC. You can go to the MyApps button and search for ES explorer and install it. You will have to log in to your google account for this and download goggle play on the emulator. The installation process begins, and you can now view your ES explorer icon on your screen. You can use Es file explorer for PC.
Download ES File Explorer for PC Windows and Mac Using Bluestack Emulator
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- When the software is ready to be used, start it, and complete the signup procedure and login with the Google Play account.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the ES File Explorer app download.
- Now, search for the ES File Explorer app.
- Click the file. The stage is set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the ES File Explorer app on your laptop or desktop computer.
Download ES File Explorer for Windows PC using Nox App Player
- First, download and install the Nox App Player for your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox on your computer.
- Now log in to your Google account.
- Search for the ES File Explorer app inside the Google Play shop.
- When you locate the right result, install it.
- Once set up finished, you will be able to use the ES File Explorer app for your laptop.
Download ES File Explorer for Mac
- First of all, Download any Android Emulator.
- Following the download is complete, install the Android Emulator.
- Please make sure to start an emulator in your own Mac device to make sure it’s compatible with your device.
- Now use the built-in search choice of the emulator. Look for ES File Explorer there and then continue with its installation.
- Following the installation starts the ES File Explorer App for Mac.
- Now you able to use ES File Explorer on Your Mac.
If you Download ES File Explorer for PC Windows and Mac using Bluestack Emulator. Then ok. If some problems with using Bluestack Emulator, then use Some other emulator like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
How do I access files on android from PC?
Steps to access files from PC using ES explorer
- After installing ES explorer going to the left side of the screen, you will have to select the remote manager option from the menu.
- After opening, you will have to configure it by tapping into the setting icon
- The remote manager will be opened in the settings window; the default port is set with the user being set as anonymous.
- You will then have to put in a username and password of your choice so that no other person can have access to it without authorization. This is possible through the options set manage account.
- You can change the port too if you want to
- There is an option of changing the root directory, also, depending on which storage you want internal or external or both.
- After making all the setting, you can check what your remote manager setting looks like
- You will have to activate the FTP server, which is displayed with the address.
- From the explorer, select the map network drive and then connect to a website.
- You will go to network location wizard pressing next choose a custom network location you will have to enter the FTP address along with the port number and proceed from there
- Uncheck the log in anonymously and enter the username and name the network share and click the finish button to complete the procedure.
- Since this is done the above you will see the mapped network share; you will have to open it you will then put in the FTP password and go to the login button and save the password now you will have access to the files and folders to your computer from the android device.
Features Es File Explorer for PC
- It allows renaming files and folders in bulk on your android device.
- It has a sturdy clipboard and helps to copy-paste multiple times.
- There is a unique search icon in this app that helps you search the local files.
- The tools in the app allow you to change folder properties.
- The option of changing view as well able to sort the files and folders.
- The user can open and be able to create zip files on an android device.
- Be able to mount a USB drive on your device.
- The user can now stream a local video from your android device to a Chromecast without any hassles.
- The user can encrypt a file or folder with password protection.
- As a user, you can hold on to your privacy and hide the media from the gallery and let only those items shown that you want others to see.
- You will be able to uninstall multiple apps at one go.
- Able to remove pre-installed system apps that you don’t want.
- You can have control of your files and folders that are on android.
- You will be able to save files directly to various cloud services.
- The user can browse at files that are saved on an android using a computer.
- As a user, you can browse as well as transfer your files through LAN and SFTP.
- You might as well want to browse as manage your photos as well from a remote album too.
- The provision of sending across files and folders to another android device is also possible.
- It is similar to windows explorer.
- It has overall information regarding storage, images, apps, music, movies, etc.
- You have a built-in app to browse Facebook, youtube, and google.
- It has shortcuts for quick access to tools, network-related tools, and of course, bookmarks as well.
- The user can explore the SD card storage and modify and organize the files folder without any difficulty.
- It has taken a tiny space when installed.
- It’s an android operating system.
- Allows for exploration of the internal android file system, but you will need root access for this. It has to note that this feature isn’t for primary users.
- The user has to be careful not to delete an important file.
- Charges a monthly fee to use the advanced features.
It is one of the better apps to have on your android devices. Out of all the file browsers to date, this one seems to tick all the boxes in functionality and scope for the android operating system.