About Hike Messanger
The hike is a cross-platform messaging app having a feature of voice over IP? It also enables file-sharing ability in the app, which allows the user to share both text and messages over real-time. Hike messenger has a provision for sending SMS even when the user is offline. It can run smartphones, laptops, desktops without needing a mobile client. You would have to provide your mobile number and one-time password or four-digit OTP number for registering. It has a multi-app approach, though it is primarily a messaging platform. Now you can get a Hike for PC.
What is the Hike Web?
This feature was recently launched and has got a massive response from users. It allows the users to have a chat through their computers. It also provides for the sharing of stickers with all the messaging platforms that are there. There is extreme importance given to privacy and security measures due to the increase in the network. So the web clients are now more secure.
Is the Hike Web Available for PC?
It isn’t available for PC directly; if you want it running on your PC, you will need an android emulator to do the procedure. Proper hardware and a graphics card will help you in your endeavor to use a hiking app.
Can you use one Hike account in two phones?
If you used a hike account in two phones, you would have to use it with different IDs, this way, you can use the same account successfully. You may do it for tow different devices as well. Now you can get a Hike for PC.
Features of Hike Messanger App
- Provides unlimited free SMS services.
- Users can earn message credits when you chat regularly, chatting with other users.
- Allowed the users to change the chat background for themselves and their friends simultaneously.
- Have an option like last seen privacy and get localized sticker packs.
- It has a prominent file transfer feature with files in various formats that surpassed the attachment limit for SMS apps.
- Make a conference call with 100 people simultaneously.
- You can use fun live filters with real-life moments that can be captured on camera, which gets deleted in 48 hours.
- I can work on low-end phones, even in poor network conditions.
- Has introduced new chat themes.
- Hike Direct allows the users to share files, music, apps, etc. without using live internet connection.
- There is a hike Wallet for merchant and utility services.
- Hike ID will help not reveal your phone numbers, and these unique IDs will help you keep the privacy to yourselves while users can make use of each other’s Hike ID to communicate.
- Hike web allows communicating with other users through personal computers with the help of this feature.
How to install Hike for PC windows/mac
if you are in favor of installing a Hike app on your PC, you will need an android emulator. As direct installations are not supported. There are so many popular ones available to pick from and mostly free for use. When you have chosen an emulator of your choice and installed it onto your PC. After its launch on windows, you can go PlayStore and select the Hike app. After selecting, you can click on the install button and wait for it to get installed. You can now go to your windows and check if the hike app icon is on your screen when you check in my apps. This is when you know you have successfully installed a Hike for PC.
Download Hike for PC Windows and Mac Using Bluestack Emulator
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- When the software is ready to be used, start it, and complete the signup procedure and login with the Google Play account.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the Hike app download.
- Now, search for the Hike app.
- Click the file. The stage is set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the Hike app on your laptop or desktop computer.
Download Hike for Windows PC using Nox App Player
- First, download and install the Nox App Player for your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox on your computer.
- Now log in to your Google account.
- Search for the Hike app inside the Google Play shop.
- When you locate the right result, install it.
- Once set up finished, you will be able to use the Hike app for your laptop.
Download Hike for Mac
- First of all, Download any Android Emulator.
- Following the download is complete, install the Android Emulator.
- Please make sure to start an emulator in your own Mac device to make sure it’s compatible with your device.
- Now use the built-in search choice of the emulator. Look for Hike there and then continue with its installation.
- Following the installation starts the Hike App for Mac.
- Now you able to use Hike on Your Mac.
If you Download Hike for PC Windows and Mac using Bluestack Emulator. Then ok. If some problems with using Bluestack Emulator, then use Some other emulator like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
Pros and Cons
- Has provision for the local and international messaging facility.
- Free messaging service.
- You can broadcast your messages.
- Can get rewards for referring.
- It provides a personal assistant as well.
- Lets you avail free coupons and offers from well-known brands.
- Can provide offline SMS facility.
- It provides a medium to transfer any file type.
This app has got tremendous favor among the users, and the regular upgrades and new features increase its popularity manifold. It has some never seen features that messenger apps in the current scenario don’t have. It’s a homegrown brand that is lapped up by people for its reach. It has made changes for the local conditions such as poor internet or network connections and people using low-end mobiles. The sharing of large files and different formats is one of the best features that can’t be compared to any existing messaging service. So that you can send SMSs offline as well as free messaging and a lot much more than you can experience when you use this app.