If you’re searching for a good surveillance camera application, then you come to the right place. This blog will show you one of the best apps to view all CCTV cameras on your one device. iCSee is one of the best surveillance camera applications. iCSee software, developed by huangwanshui on 18th July 2016. iCSee app is available for Android smartphones. With the help of an android emulator, you can easily download the iCSee for PC, Windows, and Mac. This article will show you the best ways to download and install iCSee for PC Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
iCSee app allows users to watch live streaming of all CCTV cameras on one device. There is no need for any wire or cable. You need an internet connection. iCSee app working with 3G or 4G internet connection. it works with front-end devices such as robots, bullets, or intelligent devices such as doorbells, door locks. iCSee app allows users to view live streaming and record live streaming on their devices storage or external storage SD card. These saved videos help full you when you miss live streaming. Also, you can watch the recorded video without an internet connection or offline.
Using this app, you can operate and view all your CCTV cameras at any time, anywhere, at any pace. You can also take a screenshot of the live feed. Motion detected is one of the best features of this application. It notifies the user on their device whenever it detects a movement in the cam videos. Let’s discuss some best features of the iCSee for PC.
Features of iCSee app
Real-Time View: iCSee app allows users to watch the real-time views of home, office, workplaces, CCTV cameras on your mobile or your PC, Windows and Mac.
Motion detected alarm: It notifies the user on their device whenever it detects a movement in the CCTV camera’s videos.
Take Screen short: You can take a screenshot of the live streaming videos at any time. You need to stable your internet connection. If you want a saved video screen short, then you don’t need an internet connection.
Recording: iCSee app allows the user to view live streaming and record live streaming video on their devices storage or external storage SD card.
Zoom Out and In: You can make zoom in and zoom out of the live streaming videos and save videos any time, anywhere, any place.
Multilanguage: It supports many languages. You can choose languages according to your choice. You can select languages with which you are comfortable.
Internet Connection: It’s working with a 3G or 4G internet connection. You can also use your wifi internet connection.
Also, Use another CCTV Camera app, How to Use XMEye for PC
Download iCSee for PC Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
iCSee app is available only for android devices. In this world, many emulators are available, but you can choose the best Emulator. In this blog, I will show you which is the best Emulator and how to download iCSee for PC Windows with the help of an android emulator. First, you need to prepare your Computer for download and install an android emulator. Some systems are required to download emulators on pc, windows, and Mac. See the below requirements.
Requirement of Download Emulator for PC
- Install Microsoft above windows 7.
- Processer must need intel or AMD.
- Minimum 2 GB rams.
- More than 4 GB harddisk spaces.
- Updates drivers to the latest version.
Method 1: Download iCSee for PC Windows
- First, download the bluestack Emulator on their official websites, and also, you can download Emulator here.
- After completing the download process, follow the instruction guide and install it on your Computer. Maybe its take some time.
- Now open the bluestack Emulator and launch. After this process, sign in with your Google account, and also you can create a new account.
- Go to the google play store and click on the search bar option. Now search the iCSee app.
- Now you will see the search result and click on the app and press the install button to install it.
- Wait a few seconds for the complete installation process.
- Now you can use iCSee for PC Windows without any issues.
Method 2: Install iCSee for PC Windows
- Download the Nox app player emulator from the official website.
- After the complete download process installs the Nox App Player emulator on your pc., it takes some time.
- Now launch the Emulator on your windows 7/8/10. Sign in with your google email id and password to install the apps on pc.
- Open google play store and search the iCSee app. After that, you will see the search result, choose the iCSee app, and click the install button to start the installation process.
- Maybe it takes some time according to your internet connection.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use iCSee for PC Windows 7/8/10.
Download iCSee for Mac
Here we use LD Player. LD Player emulator is one of the best emulators to download apps on Mac. Let start the download process.
- Download the LD Player emulator from the official website.
- Now install LD Player on your Mac. follow the screen instructions.
- Now open the LD player emulator and sign in with your Google account, and also, you can sign up for a new account.
- Go to the google play store and search iCSee software. You will see the search result and press the install button.
- The installation process will automatically start. Wait some time to complete the installation process.
- Now you have successfully downloaded and installed iCSee for Mac.
- Enjoy watching videos on your Mac in any formates.
I hope you install iCSee for PC Windows 7/8/10 and Mac without any problems. If you are successfully installing iCSee for pc windows, share this post on social media platforms. If you have faced any problem installing software on your pc, let me know in the comment box. I will try my best to solve your issues shortly.
1. What is the best camera app for PC?
iCSee is the best application for monitor CCTV footage. You can record and watch live streaming anywhere and on any device. iCsee app used through an android emulator.
2. How do I download the iCSee app?
You can download this app via an android emulator. This tool creates a virtual android system on windows.
3. Is the iCsee app free?
Yes, this application is free. It’s available on the google play store. ICsee app is available for Android. Smartphones.
4. How do I view my iCSee camera on my Computer?
iCsee app is only available for mobile phones. There is no version released for Windows computers. If you want this tool for pc, you have to install the bluestack player on your Computer.
With the help of the iCSee app, we can easily protect and see live views of our property. We can download iCSee for PC Windows and Mac using an Android emulator. Using an Android emulator, we can easily download any android emulator on Computer. You can try this application anytime, anywhere, record your CCTV camera’s footage and watch them later.