It is known as a camera calculator, used as an app on your mobile. The camera on your phone will help recognize the mathematical equations and display them step-by-step to the user on the screen. You can avail of it for free on Google android or iOS operating devices. It has been voted the third-best teaching and learning app among the top 20. It has had its fair share of praise and criticism from teachers. Make use of Photomath on Computer.
Photomath can solve equations and work out solutions for many other problems; you will have to get the Photomath Plus version for word problems. It has upgraded features that provide customized solutions and explanations of the given word problems. The basic Photomath is free, but Photomath plus, which is for the advanced equation solving or the word problems that need solutions, has to be paid by getting a subscription. Here, you will access the exclusive content that experts have curated. There are monthly and annual subscription plans for the advanced version of Photomath.
You will need the internet for installation, but once installed, you will not need wi-fi. You have to scan your problems or take photos of them and get the solution. Still, if your question is not understandable and you want to take the tutor’s assistance, you would have to go online. There is scope for expert help on Photomath, which you will have to pay and be online to receive the solutions. But if you don’t seek those services, you might as well have a free app to solve your mathematical equations.
Since this app exclusively solves mathematical equations, the best part of using it is that it can recognize and address handwritten equations with ease. The user need not type it and then let the app figure out the solution. Here the camera will pick up the equation from where it is. You can get the answers as per your requirements without going through a lot of trouble trying to copy the equation number by number, which can sometimes lead to human error. It definitely cannot be justified if you get the wrong answer. So let the camera do its work, and you can sit back and relax and get the solution for your equation. It’s an excellent option to have Photomath on the computer.
Also, Read Hike for PC
The Photomath app also includes the standard calculator, which is a huge advantage, so you could do the normal adding and subtracting as well if you please.
It can perform over 250 mathematical functions right from the simple to the highly complex. It can generate graphs as well with the data given by the user.
There is an extensive function list on the app, which includes the simple to advanced ones Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication addition, Roots, Linear equations, Algebraic equations, Absolute equations, Quadratic equations, Logarithms, Exponential calculations, Trigonometric functions, Integrations, derivations. You can take the assistance of an online tutor/tutor if you are online, though this is a paid facility.
Download Photomath on Computer PC Windows and Mac
It is free to download. You can make some in-app purchases to increase the functionality and use it for more complicated mathematical functions.
You would need an emulator for installing a Photomath on Computer.
- install the emulator
- after its launched search for the Photomath app
- Install the app, go to your google account, and log in there.
Download PhotoMath on Computer
Download Photomath on Computer Using Bluestack Emulator
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- Start it, complete the signup procedure, and log in with the Google Play account when the software is ready to be used.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the Photomath app download.
- Now, search for the Photomath app.
- Click the file. The stage set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the Photomath on Computer.
Download Photomath on Computer using Nox App Player
- First, download and install the Nox App Player for your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox on your computer.
- Now log in to your Google account.
- Search for the Photomath app inside the Google Play shop.
- When you locate the correct result, install it.
- Once set-up is finished, you will be able to use the Photomath on Computer.
Download Photomath for Mac
- First of all, Download any Android Emulator.
- Following the download is complete, install the Android Emulator.
- Please make sure to start an emulator in your own Mac device to ensure it’s compatible with your device.
- Now use the built-in search choice of the emulator. Look for Photomath there and then continue with its installation.
- Following the installation starts the Photomath App for Mac.
- Now you can use Photomath on Your Mac.
If you Download Photomath on Computer Windows and Mac using Bluestack Emulator. Then ok. If some problems with using Bluestack Emulator, then use Some other emulator like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
Pros and Cons
There have been a lot of reviews on Photomath. Many have pointed out the pros and cons of this app, which aren’t many to feature, as it is one of the best apps around today to solve mathematical problems lucidly.
One of the advantages of using Photomath is that the user can easily understand how the equations have solutions because the approach isn’t complicated. This app, once downloaded, will not require the internet to solve your problems. It is a massive plus for many kids and people when they are located in remote areas and don’t have much access to the internet. You can now get Photomath on the computer.
The only major disadvantage that the critics found is the lengthy installation process for those who don’t have it pre-installed (as mentioned above, found in Google android and iOS devices). That’s a one-time disappointment you would perhaps go through. Otherwise, it’s a beautiful app on your device, especially the mobile.
Photomath has Unique features of solving the equation by taking pictures to stunning graphics for a fantastic user experience. It’s one of the ones you perhaps will love to have on your device.