Some people want to share files from one device to another device. dont worry in this tutorial we will share the best application for share file, videos, movies, application, songs, documents, and some other data one device to other devices. Share me is one of the best apps for sharing or transfer data to any device. The app developed by the Redmi company. Share me app another name or old name is Drop me. Using share me app you can transfer data android device to android device or android device to PC Computer laptop. Means mobile phone to mobile phone or mobile phone to PC Windows Laptop Tablet Computer. In this tutorial, we will show to How to Download Share Me for PC Windows and Mac using Android Emulator. So read the end of the article and transfer data any devices.
- 1 What is Share Me App
- 2 How do I Transfer data android device to PC laptop?
- 3 Share Me app allows transferring
- 4 Feature of Share Me App
- 5 Download Share Me for PC Windows and Mac Using Bluestack Emulator
- 6 Download Share Me for Windows PC using Nox App Player
- 7 Download Share Me for Mac
- 8 Conclusion:
Share Me app now a day popular app in the worldwide. millions of people are using share me app on his/her devices. it’s simple and easy to use interface.
Using Share me app you can easily transfer or share files, movies, songs, SMS, contacts, applications, videos, documents, Recording audio, Games, and any other data one device to another device.
You can transfer your device’s data any time, anywhere and any place whiteout ant adds distraction. The app doesn’t need an internet connection. It is used without an internet connection.
Share Me app is a very fast speed transfer or sharing app. Its 200X times more speed compart to Bluetooth speed. With the help of GPS location, you will be able to connect with other nearby devices easily.
The use of QR codes can help you connect to Share Me. The user can generate a personalized code for this to happen and be able to share several files at one go.
If there are certain files that you may not want to share, you can possibly lock them away into a hidden folder and not have anyone else have access to it.
How do I Transfer data android device to PC laptop?
- Download both devices share me app.
- You might as well create a group and getting others to join it.
- Get a personalized QR code enabling others to scan it.
- You would have to shake to connect to another device.
- Or simply send files to those who are closer to you in distance.
- You could make bulk transfers and large files with a single click.
- If you are worried about backup or need to transfer your files to another phone, Share Me is what makes it easy.
- If you want the recent apps to be installed on your phone or any other device, it just can be done with the help of install all options.
Also, Download Similar App Zapya for PC
- Easy and Sime to use interface.
- It totally adds a free application.
- 200 times more than speed comper to Bluetooth.
- Share Me shows you proper folders and categories.
- Share Me doesn’t require an internet connection.
- Transfer any type of files like image, mp3, video and many others.
- Tt can handle the file of any size.
- It gives login password protection.
- The app supports a number of devices.
- Share Me app supports various languages.
- Download Bluestack Emulator.
- Start the installation by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
- When the software is ready to be used, start it, and complete the signup procedure and login with the Google Play account.
- Start the Google play store app and use its search tool to search the Share Me app download.
- Now, search for the Share Me Apk.
- Click the file. The stage is set for the downloading process of the app file.
- Then, select and install the app on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can use the Share Me on your laptop or desktop computer.
- First, download and install the Nox App Player for your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox on your computer.
- Now log in to your Google account.
- Search for the Share Me app inside the Google Play shop.
- When you locate the right result, install it.
- Once set up finished, you will be able to use the Share Me app for your laptop.
- First of all, Download any Android Emulator.
- Following the download is complete, install the Android Emulator.
- Please make sure to start an emulator in your own Mac device to make sure it’s compatible with your device.
- Now use the built-in search choice of the emulator. Look for Share Me there and then continue with its installation.
- Following the installation starts the Share Me App for Mac.
- Now you able to use Share Me on Your Mac.
If you Download Share Me for PC Windows and Mac using Bluestack Emulator. Then ok. If some problems with using Bluestack Emulator, then use Some other emulator like a MEmu Emulator, Kopleyr Emulator. All Emulators work the same as wall Bluestack Emulator.
Download Similar CLONEit App
- You can transfer data one on one or in a group.
- We can transfer large files between two devices.
- The speed of file sharing via Share Me is a lot faster than normal Bluetooth file sharing.
- User-interface is very clean.
- It may hang low memory devices.
- There are some bugs in this app.
- large file transfer takes time.
Using the Share Me app you can easily transfer share files, movies, songs, SMS, contacts, applications, videos, documents, Recording audio, Games, and any other data one device to another device. If you help full above all method for download and install Share Me for PC Windows and Mac then share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or other social media platforms.