Suppose you feel scared when you go out of your home or office. And you are worried that nothing gets stolen. So here I will tell you how you can take care of your home or office. Through the gCMOB for PC, you can protect your home and office or any other property. But there is one condition, it is necessary to have CCTV cameras at your home or property. With the help of the gCMOB app, you can see the CCTV camera from any place; you can see all the cameras on your device simultaneously. And you can also protect your home from the office.
If you want to handle a CCTV camera from a PC or laptop, you have to download the gCMOB application on your PC. The official version of the gCMOB app is not available. Still, with the help of an Android emulator, you can download GCMOB for PC Windows and Mac. This blog will tell you how to download gCMOB for PC Windows and Mac. So you have to read the post till the last.
With the help of this application, you can record any CCTV camera and watch it later. This app gives you notifications when there is any problem or any problem at your home or office. After that, you can take a step to avoid damage to your properties.
Features of gCMOB
- Handle multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Provide cloud video storage.
- Screen view in 16 parts.
- Zoom in and out of the video.
- The device can be added with the help of a QR code.
- Its Supports PTZ Control.
- Give notification alert.
- Record live feed.
- Instant Payback & Preview.
- Support remote control.
Now let's talk about how to download gCMOb for PC Windows and Mac. The official version of the gCMOB app is not available for Windows and Mac. However, still, we can download any Android application with the help of an Android emulator. If you have Android Emulator already installed on your PC, you do not have to reinstall it; you have to go to Google Playstore and search gCMOb and download it. Suppose you have never installed an emulator on your PC. In that case, I will tell you how to install an Android emulator and later how to download gCMOB for PC in Windows and Mac.
Requirement for installing Emulator on PC
- Install Microsoft above windows 7.
- Processer must need intel or AMD.
- Minimum 2 GB rams.
- Updates windows drivers.
- More than 4 GB harddisk spaces.
Specification of gCMOB
VN Video Editor Maker VlogNow
|CP Plus GmBh
|4.1 / 5.0
Download gCMOB for PC Windows and Mac
Method 1: Download gCMOB for PC Windows
- First, you have to download Bluestack Emulator on your PC. You will find the BlueStack emulator on its official website.
- Now you need to install BlueStack Emulator on your pc. You have to install Bluestack by following step-by-step on-screen instructions.
- Sign in or Sign Up on BlueStack Emulator with your Google Account.
- After the installation is complete, you have to open BlueStack and go to Google Playstore. Now you have to search gCMOB.
- You must have come across many solutions; you have to choose the right app and click on the install button. The install process will start automatically.
- After the installation process of the gCMOB app is completed, you have to go to your desktop; you will see gCMOB, click on it and start using it.
Method 2: Download gCMOB for Mac
- You have to download the Nox app player first; for that, you have to go to the official website of the Nox emulator, and you can also download it from this link.
- After the download process is complete, you have to install Knox App Player on your Mac. The installation process may take time as the Nox App Player file size is significant, depending on your internet connection.
- Now open the Nox app player, click on the search bar, and search for the gcmob app.
- Click on the Install button of the gCMOB app.
- Now you can use the gCMOB app on your Mac.
Now you will have to download gCMOB for PC in Windows and Mac. Apart from using all these emulators, if you cannot install gCMOB on a laptop, you have to check the PC and update the driver. After that, you can install it.
Alternatives of gCMOB App
Using the XMEye app, you can watch live camera recordings on your devices. The app Developed by Huang Wan Shui Developer. You can easily enable to use and log in using your device's serial number. It functions to scan live video files in your digital video recorder along with IPC to permit easy viewing through your PC. You can link up to 64 devices in precisely the same moment. Actual monitoring it's accessible by default.
iCSee app allows users to watch live streaming of all CCTV cameras on one device. There is no need for any wire or cable. You need an internet connection. iCSee app working with 3G or 4G internet connection. It works with front-end devices such as robots, bullets, or intelligent devices such as doorbells, door locks. It notifies the user on their device whenever it detects a motion in the cam videos.
3. gDMSS Lite
gDMSS Lite remote control app. Using this app, you can manage videos and audio production. This program is a safety camera application that can let you feed out of any IP camera onto your device. This app allows you to control your safety cameras anytime in any location. Other than this, the program has a cloud device service. The WiFi link service makes it possible to upload your video online readily, like with this specific gDMSS Lite app.
1. How can I watch gCMOB on my PC laptop?
All you have to do is install the Gsmob app on your laptop or PC. You can use any Android emulator by installing the gCMOB app on your PC or laptop. You can install gCMOB apps on PC Windows and Mac by following the above method.
2. How can I get a QR code from CCTV?
Generally, the QR code is at the bottom of the CCTV camera, or it is on the bottom of your DVR and NVR; you can quickly scan the QR code from there.
We can easily take care of our properties by using the gcmob app. You will find this application in the google play store, and if it is in google plaster, then this application is secure. You can also use this application on your PC with the help of an Android Emulator. If you still have any problems, tell me in the comment box below. I will provide you solution.
Similar CCTV Cantrol Apps
1. EZVIZ for PC
3. iCSee for PC
5. XMEye for PC