JioSwitch is a data transfer application. With its help, you can transfer any file from smartphone to smartphone and from smartphone to PC or from smartphone to any other device. You must be aware that we share many files from apps like Sender or Sharmi. JioSwitch is one such application. All the apps have some different features later; in the same way, there are many good features in this application, we will discuss its features. It is an application running on all platforms. If the App is an Android user, you will find this application in Google Playstore; you can easily download JioSwitch for Android from there. If you want to use JioSwitch for PC, I will tell you how to download JioSwitch for PC. So you have to read the article till the last.
You would know that the file transfer application did not come, then how difficult it was to transfer files. Then we used to transfer files through Bluetooth. Speed in Bluetooth was significantly less guest and time was too much. When we had to transfer files from mobile phone to Computer, we used a USB cable. Now the technology has developed a lot, and we do not need a USB cable to transfer files from smartphone to Computer. Because of file transfer technology, we can transfer wireless data from one device to another.
With the help of the Jioswitch application, you can transfer files in any format. You can share photos, videos, documents, movies, and many more data from one device to another. If you use App Jio mobile phone, you will find this application in Myjio App Store. From that, you can easily download it for free. If you are an Android device user, you will get this application in Google Playstore. Let’s start with what the features of the JioSwitch application are.
Features of JioSwitch
- Transfer data smartphone to the Computer.
- You can share the particular file by selecting it.
- No Ads disturbance.
- No file size limit. You can share any large file.
- One hundred times faster than Bluetooth.
- File transfer without internet.
- File transfer speed is up to 15MB /second
- USB cable is not required.
- Download Free From Google Playstore.
Jivaswitch is available for inner devices. Its official version is not available for PC Windows and Mac. Still, you can transfer files by downloading this application on your PC, Windows, and Mac; you have to use an Android emulator to download JioSwitch for PC. With the help of Android Emulator, you can download and use any Android application on your computer. Before installing the emulator on a PC, you have to keep some essential things on your PC, shown below.
Requirement for installing Emulator on PC
- Install Microsoft above windows 7.
- Processer must need intel or AMD.
- Minimum 2 GB rams.
- Updates windows drivers.
- More than 4 GB harddisk spaces.
About JioSwitch App
|File size||5.82 MB|
|Offered By||Reliance Retail Ltd|
|App Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
|Released On||21 Jan 2016|
Download JioSwitch for PC Windows and Mac
There are many Android emulators available, but which emulator has to do with them? The same problem is there in everyone’s mind. Here I will tell you which emulator is best and download JioSwitch for PC.
Method 1: Download JioSwitch for PC Windows
- First Download Bluestack Emulator On Your Pc. You have to go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the BlueStack emulator.
- After downloading, you have to install Bluestack Emulator on your Computer.
- When the installation process is complete, you will see the BLuestack Emulator icon on your Computer’s home screen; you have to open it by clicking on it.
- You have to open the Google Play store, click on the search bar, and type the JioSwitch app.
- There will be many results in front of you, out of which you have to choose the proper application and click on it.
- You have to click on the Install button. After that, the installation process will start automatically.
- After the installation is complete, you can use the JioSwitch app on your PC.
Method 2: Download JioSwitch for Mac
- Download Nox App Player on your PC. You can also download Nox App Player in your Windows from the link given here. Download Nox App Player
- After that, you have to install the Nox app player on your puck; this process will take time because the file size of the Nox app player is big.
- You have to open the Nox app player and sign up and sign in with your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store and click on the search bar; after that, you have to type JioSwitch.
- In the JioSwitch result in front of you, click on JioSwitch perfect match application and press the install button.
- After this, the installation process will start, and you will see the JioSwitch icon on your desktop.
- Now you can easily use JioSwitch for PC Windows without any issue.
Alternatives of JioSwitch
ShareMe is a similar app and works just like JioSwitch. With its help, you can quickly transfer any file. ShareMe App is available for all devices; you can easily download it from Google Play Store. Other apps like Gmail, WhatsApp, and more small files can only go, but this App is excellent for transferring huge files.
Xshare is Very Great full. Accessible to Used Simple Click to Share One Device to And Other Device Send And Received Any data. Just Share All types of files. Transfer, Send anywhere App, music, video, movie, pdf, word, excel, zip, Folder, GIF MP3. and no data needed to transfer.
Using the CLONEit App, you can quickly transfer data including contacts, messages (SMS, MMS), call logs, applications, APP data, all types of files in SD card (pictures, videos, music), calendar, system settings (Wi-Fi account passwords, browser bookmarks), etc. its maximum transferring speed is up to 20M/s and 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
It came about as a peer-peer sharing application and is quite popular in Southeast Asian countries. The popularity soared over time, and it wasn’t restricted to the Chinese market but spread to neighboring countries — the best part of the Zapya for PC that can be utilized over multiple operating systems.
1. Is JioSwitch available for PC?
JioSwitch app-office version is not available for PC Windows and Mac. But using an android emulator, you can easily download any android application on your Computer. You can use Bluestack emulators, Nox App Player, KOplayer, MEmu Emulator, and many other emulators.
2. It is safe for file transfer?
Yes, its provide privacy and security to protect your data. Never lose your private data, and also never leak your personal information.
3. What type of files can be transferred?
You can transfer any file that you want to share data. You can quickly transfer Vidoe, Images, Songs, Documents, movies, and many other types of data.
With the help of JioSwitch, we can quickly transfer data from smartphone to Computer, Computer to smartphone, and smartphone to smartphone. The application can be downloaded for free from the Google Play source. With the help of an Android emulator, we can download and use the JioSwitch app on our computers. If you have any problem, you have to check once for the driver of the Computer.