ShareKaro App is the first Indian sharing application. With its help, you can easily send any file to any device quickly. ShareKaro app is a secure data transfer application. Many of its features are available from other file transfer apps like share me, Xshare, Zapya, JioSwitch. This application has got a lot of love in a short time. Now it's the number one Indian sharing app.
With the help of ShareKaro, you can transfer files wherever you want. You can quickly share videos, images, movies, documents, and any other kind of data from smartphone to smartphone and smartphone to the computer. You do not need an internet connection at all to run this application. This application works without an internet connection. If you want to transfer a large file, then with the help of this application, you can do it at a fast speed without any problem.
Its speed is 300 times more than Bluetooth. When you are transferring files, you can push from the middle and restart later. The best part of this application is that you can connect your device to other devices with the help of a QR code. The official version of the ShareKaro app is available for all Android devices, Windows, iPhone, Mac.
If you want to know how to download the Android version on your PC, Windows, and Mac, I will tell you in this blog. You can never directly download the Android version of your Windows; you have to take the help of an Android emulator. With the help of an Android emulator, we can download any Android application on our computer. Below, I will tell you how to download ShareKaro for PC Windows and Mac. Before that, let us know what the features of this application are.
- File share without any limits.
- No need for an internet connection.
- Speed is 300 times more than Bluetooth.
- Simple and Easy User Interface.
- Any file transfer.
- No need to sign in and sign up.
- Connectivity through QR code.
- File Transfer Anywhere Anytime.
- You Can Manage Devices Storage.
- Find out the file with the search option.
- Push and Restart Transferring Files at any time.
- You can share files in groups.
Now let's start with downloading the Android version ShareKaro for PC in Windows and Mac. For this, knowing which Android Emulator is good for you is essential. There are many Android emulators. Bluestack is one of the most popular Android emulators around the world. You should download ShareKaro for PC Windows and Mac using BlueStack Emulator. I will tell you that you can also use other emulators if you know. If you don't know about another emulator, you should use these 2 methods to download shareKaro for PC in Windows and Mac.
You have to keep in mind some requirements to download Android Emulator on PC, as shown below.
Requirement for installing Emulator
- Install Microsoft above windows 7.
- More than 4 GB harddisk spaces.
- Minimum 2 GB rams.
- Processer must need intel or AMD.
- Updates windows drivers.
|4.3 / 5.0
- Download ShareKaro for PC WindowsFirst, download BlueStack Emulator to your Windows. You can easily download the BlueStack Emulator from its official website.
- You have to install BlueStack Emulator on your computer after the download process is complete. It may take time as the installation process is lengthy.
- You will see the icon of the BlueStack Emulator on your desktop screen; you have to click on it 2 times to open the BlueStack Emulator on your computer.
- After opening the BlueStack Emulator, you have to sign in and sign up with your Google account.
- After the Emulator is opened, you will see the icon of Playstore; you have to click on it and open the search bar.
- In the search bar, you have to type the shareKaro app. There will be many results in front of you, out of which you have to click on the proper application and click on the install button.
- After clicking on the install button, the installation process will start automatically. You have to wait till the installation process is complete.
- Now you can use the ShareKaro app on your computer and transfer any file.
- Download Nox App Player on your PC. You can also download Nox App Player in your Windows from the link given here. Download Nox App Player
- After that, you have to install the Nox app player on your puck; this process will take time because the file size of the Nox app player is big.
- You have to open the Nox app player and sign up and sign in with your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store and click on the search bar; after that, you have to type ShareKaro App.
- In the ShareKaro app result in front of you, click on ShareKaro perfect match application and press the install button.
- After this, the installation process will start, and you will see the ShareKaro app icon on your desktop.
- Now you can easily use ShareKaro for PC Windows without any issue.
You can transfer files in any format. You can transfer photos, videos, documents, movies, and many more data from one device to another. JipSwitch app allows the user to share a file smartphone to the computer without using a USB cabal. We can transfer wireless data from one device to another.
You can transfer your device's data any time, anywhere, and any place without an ads distraction using ShareMe App. The app doesn't need an internet connection. It is used without an internet connection. With the help of GPS location, you will easily connect with other nearby devices. The use of QR codes can help you connect to Share Me. The user can generate a personalized code for this to happen and share several files at one go.
Zapya app has an excellent quality of allowing the people to form communities and inadvertently help each other by creating a local network. It helps achieve the possible data transfer, and even other stuff such as videos, music, apps, and a lot more to and fro can happen with the Zapya. The app has several beautiful features, and the one that you won't give a miss is the phone replicate part.
CLONEit is employed exactly the Wi-Fi hotspot of the sending devices to transfer data at a fast speed of 20MB each moment into the accepting devices and is seen as one of the unique data transfer programs for Android. You can transfer contacts, SMS, call logo, Apps, system setting, Mp3, videos, photos many more. You can share 12 types of mobile data.
1. Is ShareKaro available for PC?
ShareKaro App avaialble for all devices. You can easily download this app from the google play store if you are an android user. If you are an iPhone user, you can find out the ShareKaro app from the app store.
2. Is ShareKaro Indian app?
ShareKaro app is specially made for Indian people. Its Indian application which is caused by the ShareKaro team in July 2020.
3. It is Safe to use for file transfer?
ShareKaro app is a secure application. It never loses your private data, and also it never leaks your personal information.
4. How do I download the android version of ShareKaro on My PC?
First, you need to download an Android emulator on your PC. after that, you can download ShareKaro for PC Windows, and Mac. You can use the bluestack Emulator. It is the most popular android emulator.
If you are an Android user, you can download the Sharekaro app from the Google play store and share any format data from one device to another. You can download Sharekaro for PC, Windows, and Mac with the help of Andy.
I hope you liked this blog. If you liked this information, share it with your friends and family. Tell me in the comment box to solve your problems if you have any issues.